Credit Suisse Assumes NortonLifelock (NLOK) at Neutral
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Credit Suisse analyst Bhavin Shah assumes coverage on NortonLifelock (NASDAQ: NLOK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of NortonLifelock closed at $21.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Estee Lauder (EL) at Neutral
- DA Davidson Starts Square (SQ) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!