Credit Suisse Assumes NextEra Energy (NEE) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Maheep Mandloi assumes coverage on NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $85.00.
Shares of NextEra Energy closed at $75.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prabhudas Lilladher Starts Affle India Ltd (AFFLE:IN) at Buy (1)
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Sema4 Holdings Corp (SMFR) at Buy
- Berenberg Assumes Rapid7 (RPD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!