Credit Suisse Assumes MediaAlpha (MAX) at Neutral
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Kligerman assumes coverage on MediaAlpha (NYSE: MAX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of MediaAlpha closed at $42.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts MediaAlpha (MAX) at Outperform
- Siebert Williams Shank Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Assumes Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!