Credit Suisse Assumes Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Credit Suisse analyst Kieran de Brun assumes coverage on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Axalta Coating Systems closed at $29.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Raised to $48 at BMO Capital
- Goldman Sachs Assumes Datadog (DDOG) at Buy
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Raised to $39 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!