Credit Suisse Assumes Akamai Technologies (AKAM) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse analyst Bhavin Shah assumes coverage on Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $115.00.
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $97.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akamai Unveils Machine Learning That Intelligently Automates Application and API Protections and Reduces Burden on Security Professionals
- JPMorgan Starts Momo.com Inc. (8454:TT) at Overweight
- National Bank Financial Starts Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV:CN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!