Credit Suisse Assumes Akamai Technologies (AKAM) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Credit Suisse analyst Bhavin Shah assumes coverage on Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $115.00.
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $97.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Finch Therapeutics Group Inc. (FNCH) at Buy
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Instil Bio Inc (TIL) at Equalweight
- Citi Assumes B3 SA - Brasil Bolsa Balcao (B3SA3:BZ) at Buy