Craig-Hallum Starts TransAct Technologies (TACT) at Buy
- Wall Street slide deepens after Netflix disappointment
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Craig-Hallum analyst TransAct Technologies initiates coverage on TransAct Technologies (NASDAQ: TACT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of TransAct Technologies closed at $13.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) at Outperform
- Berenberg Starts AeroVironment (AVAV) at Hold
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Moderna (MRNA) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!