Craig-Hallum Starts TransAct Technologies (TACT) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook set to start heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, MAUs were 2.91 billion, Offers Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
Craig-Hallum analyst TransAct Technologies initiates coverage on TransAct Technologies (NASDAQ: TACT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of TransAct Technologies closed at $13.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Wix.com (WIX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Micron Technology (MU) at Underperform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Æterna Zentaris (AEZS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!