Craig-Hallum Starts Jamba (JMBA) at Buy
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Jamba (NASDAQ: JMBA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Jamba closed at $11.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts First Solar (FSLR) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!