Craig-Hallum Starts Jamba (JMBA) at Buy
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Jamba (NASDAQ: JMBA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Jamba closed at $11.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Assumes Salarius Pharmaceuticals (SLRX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts PureCycle Technolgies (PCT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!