Craig-Hallum Starts Agrify Corp. (AGFY) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Craig-Hallum analyst Eric Des Lauriers initiates coverage on Agrify Corp. (NASDAQ: AGFY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Agrify Corp. closed at $18.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Insights Assumes ServiceNow (NOW) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Park24 Co Ltd. (4666:JP) (PKCOY) at Underweight
- BMO Capital Starts Pan African Resources PLC (PAF:LN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!