Craig-Hallum Starts Agrify Corp. (AGFY) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Craig-Hallum analyst Eric Des Lauriers initiates coverage on Agrify Corp. (NASDAQ: AGFY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Agrify Corp. closed at $18.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts ChampionX (CHX) at Sell
- Nomura/Instinet Starts Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Starts KCE Electronics PCL (KCE:TB) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!