Craig-Hallum Starts Acies Acquisition Corp. (ACAC) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Craig-Hallum analyst Ryan Sigdalh initiates coverage on Acies Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ACAC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Acies Acquisition Corp. closed at $10.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Recordati SpA (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Equalweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Rocket Lab USA (RKLB) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts KCE Electronics PCL (KCE:TB) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!