Cowen Starts Celcuity Inc (CELC) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Cowen analyst Boris Peaker initiates coverage on Celcuity Inc (NASDAQ: CELC) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Celcuity Inc closed at $20.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Insights Assumes ServiceNow (NOW) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) at Perform, Earlier Today
- Goldman Sachs Starts Shanghai HeartCare Medical Technology Corp Ltd (6609:HK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!