Cowen Starts Aersale (ASLE) at Market Perform
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna initiates coverage on Aersale (NASDAQ: ASLE) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Aersale closed at $16.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Crown Resorts Ltd (CWN:AU) (CWLDY) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Starts EVgo, Inc. (EVGO) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts HepsiBurada (HEPS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!