Cowen Starts AdTheorent Holding Company Inc (ADTH) at Outperform
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Cowen analyst John Blackledge initiates coverage on AdTheorent Holding Company Inc (NASDAQ: ADTH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of AdTheorent Holding Company Inc closed at $5.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Buy
- BofA Securities Reinstates 8x8 (EGHT) at Neutral
- Truist Securities Starts Corcept Therapeutics (CORT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!