Colliers Securities Starts Preferred Apartment Communities (APTS) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Colliers Securities analyst Barry Oxford initiates coverage on Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.50.
Shares of Preferred Apartment Communities closed at $9.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. Acquires a 301-Unit Multifamily Community in the Nashville, Tennessee MSA
- B.Riley Starts Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (PANL) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!