Colliers Securities Starts Lantern Pharma Inc. (LTRN) at Buy
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Colliers Securities initiates coverage on Lantern Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Lantern Pharma Inc. closed at $12.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Symbotic Inc. (SYM) at Buy
- Barclays Reinstates Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) at Overweight
- Noble Capital Starts Labrador Gold Corp. (NKOSF) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!