Citi Transfers Coverage on Costco Wholesale (COST) at Neutral
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Gregory Badishkanian assumes primary coverage on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $303.00 (from $281.00).
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $291.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Procore Technologies, Inc (PCOR) at Neutral
- RBC Capital Starts Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) at Sector Perform
- Barclays Starts VIB Vermoegen AG (VIH1:GR) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!