Citi Starts Workday (WDAY) at Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Citi analyst Steven Enders initiates coverage on Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $186.00.
Shares of Workday closed at $164.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workday (WDAY) PT Lowered to $200 at Mizuho Securities
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
- Barclays Starts Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!