Citi Starts Vertex Inc. (VERX) at Neutral
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
Citi analyst Steven Enders initiates coverage on Vertex Inc. (NASDAQ: VERX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Vertex Inc. closed at $13.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts RXO, Inc. (RXO) at Buy; Trading at Discount to Peers
- Societe Generale Resumes Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) at Sell
- JPMorgan Assumes Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!