Citi Starts TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) at Buy
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Citi initiates coverage on TuSimple Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TSP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $75.00.
Shares of TuSimple Holdings Inc. closed at $37.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- Barclays Starts Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) at Underweight
- HSBC Starts Membership Collective Group Inc (MCG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!