Citi Starts Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Citi analyst Jason Bazinet initiates coverage on Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: PLTK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Playtika Holding Corp. closed at $34.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Playtika Announces Date of First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call
- HSBC Resumes Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) at Reduce
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (DRNA) at Buy