Citi Starts Home Depot (HD) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Citi analyst Steven Zaccone initiates coverage on Home Depot (NYSE: HD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $288.00.
Shares of Home Depot closed at $253.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Nucor (NUE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes Lockheed Martin (LMT) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!