Citi Starts Dynatrace Inc. (DT) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Citi analyst Fatima Boolani initiates coverage on Dynatrace Inc. (NYSE: DT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Dynatrace Inc. closed at $48.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynatrace Extends Cloud Security to Provide Vulnerability Analysis Across All Layers of the Application Stack
- JPMorgan Starts Rainbow Children’s Hospitals (RAINBOW:IN) at Overweight
- Guggenheim Starts Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!