Citi Starts Costco Wholesale (COST) at Neutral
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin recoups some losses in Asia after plunging on Chinese crackdown
Citi initiated coverage on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $172.00.
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $157.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy (correction)
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Berkeley Lights (BLI) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Centessa Pharmaceuticals (CNTA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!