Citi Starts Citrix Systems (CTXS) at Sell
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Citi analyst Fatima Boolani initiates coverage on Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) with a Sell rating and a price target of $85.00.
Shares of Citrix Systems closed at $101.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (IPA) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Vistry Group PLC (VTY:LN) at Underweight
- Barclays Starts Berkeley Group Holdings Plc. (BKG:LN) (BKGFF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!