Citi Starts Avepoint Inc. (AVPT) at Neutral
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Citi analyst Daniel Jester initiates coverage on Avepoint Inc. (NASDAQ: AVPT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Avepoint Inc. closed at $11.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Symbotic Inc. (SYM) at Buy
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Sonoco Products (SON) at Buy, 'Improved but Unloved, with Added Defense at the Right Time'
- AvePoint Recognized as a Finalist for Multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!