Citi Resumes Tenet Healthcare (THC) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Citi analyst Ralph Giacobbe resumes coverage on Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Tenet Healthcare closed at $70.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Tenet Healthcare (THC) at Neutral
- Tenet to Report its Third Quarter 2021 Results on October 20
- THC BioMed Receives Purchase Orders from 30 Dispensaries in the Province of Manitoba
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!