Citi Resumes KKR (KKR) at Buy
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq leads Wall St lower at open
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
Citi analyst William Katz resumes coverage on KKR (NYSE: KKR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $92.00.
Shares of KKR closed at $78.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR's (KKR) Global Atlantic Enters $10B Group Annuity Reinsurance Agreement With Equitable (EQH)
- KKR Completes Acquisition of Barracuda from Thoma Bravo
- UPDATE: Raymond James Assumes Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) with a Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!