Citi Assumes Wolfspeed (WOLF) at Buy
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Citi analyst Atif Malik assumes coverage on Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Wolfspeed closed at $72.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Tremor International (TRMR) at Buy
- Wolfspeed (WOLF) PT Lowered to $88 at Susquehanna
- Craig-Hallum Starts Aterian (ATER) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!