Citi Assumes VMware (VMW) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Citi analyst Tyler Radke assumes coverage on VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $178.00.
Shares of VMware closed at $139.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Macrotech Developers Limited (LODHA:IN) at Buy
- VMware and Cohere Technologies to Bring Intelligent, Cloud-Native Applications to Open Radio Access Networks
- UBS Starts Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products (300601:CH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!