Citi Assumes Uber Inc. (UBER) at Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Citi analyst Ronald Josey assumes coverage on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) with a Buy rating and a price target of $78.00.
Shares of Uber Inc. closed at $31.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Lowered to $48 at JPMorgan
- Macquarie Starts Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) at Outperform
- Pegavision Corp (6491:TT) PT Lowered to NT$525 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!