Citi Assumes SolarWinds (SWI) at Buy
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Citi analyst Tyler Radke assumes coverage on SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of SolarWinds closed at $16.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Philogen S.p.A. (PHIL:IM) at Neutral
- Yes Bank Ltd. (YES:IN) PT Raised to INR16 at Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley Starts Sun Country Airlines Holdings (SNCY) at Equalweight