Citi Assumes Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) at Buy
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Yigal Nochomovitz assumes coverage on Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $66.00 (from $63.00).
Shares of Acceleron Pharma closed at $41.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BWS Financial Starts Immersion (IMMR) at Buy bullish on Eric Singer as CEO
- Maxim Group Starts Interlink Electronics (LINK) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN:SW) (MYBUF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!