Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Ree Automotive Holding Inc. (REE) at Overweight
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Andres Sheppard initiates coverage on Ree Automotive Holding Inc. (NASDAQ: REE) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $9.00.
Shares of Ree Automotive Holding Inc. closed at $5.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Genpact Ltd. (G) at Hold
- Macquarie Starts Petronas Dagangan Bhd. (PETD:MK) at Underperform
- Macquarie Starts Sime Darby Berhad (SIME:MK) (SMEBF) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!