Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Emerald Oil (EOX) at Hold
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Emerald Oil (NYSE: EOX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $3.00.
Shares of Emerald Oil closed at $1.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) at Buy
- Jefferies Starts Natura & Co (NTCO) at Buy
- Barrington Research Starts Concentrix Corp. (CNXC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!