Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Avepoint Inc. (AVPT) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch initiates coverage on Avepoint Inc. (NASDAQ: AVPT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Avepoint Inc. closed at $6.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Shenzhen Transsion Holdings Co Ltd (688036:CH) at Buy
- Macquarie Starts ABB India (ABB:IN) at Outperform
- Daiwa Securities Downgrades BOC Aviation Ltd (2588:HK) (BCVVF) to Hold (3)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!