Cantor Fitzgerald Assumes SmartRent (SMRT) at Overweight
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch assumes coverage on SmartRent (NYSE: SMRT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of SmartRent closed at $5.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Starts Nintendo Co Ltd. (7974:JP) (NTDOY) at Buy; 'This Time is Different'
- Macquarie Starts Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) at Outperform
- BTIG Starts AvidXChange Holdings (AVDX) at Buy, Top SMID-Cap for 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!