Canaccord Genuity Starts Tilray (TLRY) at Hold
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matt Bottomley initiates coverage on Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) with a Hold rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Tilray closed at $15.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIBC Downgrades Tilray Inc (TLRY:CN) (TLRY) to Neutral
- Barclays Starts VIB Vermoegen AG (VIH1:GR) at Overweight
- Barclays Starts Catena AB (CATE:SS) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!