Canaccord Genuity Starts MediaAlpha (MAX) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set for record open after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Michael Graham initiates coverage on MediaAlpha (NYSE: MAX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $54.00.
Shares of MediaAlpha closed at $41.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Doximity (DOCS) IPO Opens 58% Higher
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Starts Adagene Inc (ADAG) at Buy, 'Emerging leader in global antibody therapeutics'
- UPDATE: Redburn Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!