Canaccord Genuity Starts ICF International (ICFI) at Buy
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Canaccord Genuity analyst Joseph Vafi initiates coverage on ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $105.00.
Shares of ICF International closed at $89.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Assumes Salarius Pharmaceuticals (SLRX) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates American Campus Communities (ACC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!