Canaccord Genuity Starts Exagen (XGN) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Canaccord Genuity analyst Max Masucci initiates coverage on Exagen (NASDAQ: XGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Exagen closed at $16.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) at Equalweight
- Lightshed Partners Starts Roblox Corp. (RBLX) at Buy
- Exagen Inc., Allegheny Health Network Research Institute and AHN Autoimmunity Institute Announce Collaboration to Develop Novel Patented Biomarkers into Clinical Diagnostic Tests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!