Canaccord Genuity Assumes Exact Sciences (EXAS) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Canaccord Genuity analyst Kyle Mikson assumes coverage on Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $185.00.
Shares of Exact Sciences closed at $116.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDxHealth Provides Q3-2021 Business Update
- Morgan Stanley Starts Proterra Inc. (PTRA) at Equalweight
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Plunges as Deutsche Bank Starts at Sell on Valuation, Sees 25% Downside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!