CL King Starts nVent Electric (NVT) at Neutral
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CL King analyst David Silver initiates coverage on nVent Electric (NYSE: NVT) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of nVent Electric closed at $24.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts HepsiBurada (HEPS) at Equalweight
- Jefferies Starts Tikehau Capital (TKO:FP) (TKKHF) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts MADE.com Group Plc (MADE:LN) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!