CL King Starts Innospec (IOSP) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CL King analyst David Silver initiates coverage on Innospec (NASDAQ: IOSP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $95.00.
Shares of Innospec closed at $82.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy Post-Spin
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Robinhood Markets (HOOD) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Latch Inc (LTCH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!