CL King Starts Compass Minerals International (CMP) at Buy
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CL King analyst David Silver initiates coverage on Compass Minerals International (NYSE: CMP) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Compass Minerals International closed at $60.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Community Health (CYH) at Neutral
- KeyBanc Starts Royal Gold (RGLD) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Amedisys (AMED) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!