CL King Starts Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) at Buy
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CL King analyst David Silver initiates coverage on Cabot Microelectronics (NASDAQ: CCMP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $125.00.
Shares of Cabot Microelectronics closed at $110.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts The Beachbody Co. Inc. (BODY) at Buy
- Societe Generale Starts About You Holding AG (YOU:GR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Bradesco BBI Assumes Itau Unibanco (ITUB) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!