CICC Starts Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. (BNR) at Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
CICC initiates coverage on Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. (NASDAQ: BNR) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. closed at $26.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Celsius Holdings (CELH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!