Brookline Capital Markets Starts Assertio Therapeutics (ASRT) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookline Capital Markets analyst Sally Yanchus initiates coverage on Assertio Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ASRT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.50.
Shares of Assertio Therapeutics closed at $1.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) at Overweight, $30 PT
- Raymond James Starts Longtop Financial (LFT) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Invitae Corporation (NVTA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!