BofA Securities Starts Netstreit Corp. (NTST) at Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein initiates coverage on Netstreit Corp. (NYSE: NTST) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Netstreit Corp. closed at $18.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netstreit Corp. (NTST) PT Raised to $26.75 at Stifel
- BTIG Starts BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU) at Buy
- BTIG Resumes 89bio Inc. (ETNB) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!