BofA Securities Starts Netstreit Corp. (NTST) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein initiates coverage on Netstreit Corp. (NYSE: NTST) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Netstreit Corp. closed at $18.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Recordati SpA (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Equalweight
- Macquarie Starts Hyundai Heavy Industries (329180:KS) at Outperform
- Daiwa Securities Starts Momo.com Inc. (8454:TT) at Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!