BofA Securities Resumes Public Storage (PSA) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
BofA Securities analyst Jeffrey Spector resumes coverage on Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $365.00.
Shares of Public Storage closed at $295.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth/MKM Starts Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) at Buy, 'Zinc is Worth a (Binary) Think'
- BMO Capital Starts Global Payments (GPN) at Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley Starts RxSight Inc. (RXST) at Overweight, 'appears to be the key winner'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!