BofA Securities Reinstates Unity Software (U) at Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
BofA Securities analyst Michael Funk reinstates coverage on Unity Software (NYSE: U) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Unity Software closed at $31.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
- Barclays Starts Barratt Developments Plc. (BDEV:LN) (BTDPY) at Overweight
- UBS Starts ANGI HomeServices (ANGI) at Sell on tough business, worse macro
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!