Bernstein Resumes Humana (HUM) at Market Perform
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Q2 Earnings Better Than Feared but Dollar Headwinds Will Get Worse in Q3 - BofA
- Tesla Stock Pops on Report It Struck a $5 Billion Nickel Supply Deal in Indonesia
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
Bernstein analyst Lance Wilkes resumes coverage on Humana (NYSE: HUM) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $506.00.
Shares of Humana closed at $452.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Starts Li Auto Inc (2015:HK) (LI) at Buy (1)
- EF Hutton Starts Legacy Housing Corp. (LEGH) at Buy
- CLSA Starts WiseTech Global Ltd (WTC:AU) at Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!